Our IELTS IELTS preparation workshop targets to provide students with the knowledge and useful skills required to effectively take the IELTS exam with confidence.
Date: every Saturday
Time: 3pm to 4pm
Venue: Century Language Centre (Farmgate, Dhaka) and Online
Murshida Begum, An experienced CELTA-certified trainer from British Council. She is an expert and has been conducting workshops and seminars for the last 8 years at various organizations. Students have been scoring good band scores under her guidance. This workshop is going to educate students on all they need to know before sitting for an IELTS exam. It is designed to cater to anyone who is interested in IELTS.
The IELTS preparation workshop will Cover
- Details of the IELTS listening and IELTS reading module
- Different question types for listening and reading
- Structures for IELTS writing tasks 1 and 2 in both general training and academic modules
- Practical IELTS speaking skills for the speaking test
- Tips and strategies for all the four modules
- The scoring system
- Information about enrolment in upcoming CLC’s IELTS preparation classes
What will you get?
- The certificate will be given to all participants
- Selective participants of this IELTS workshop will given chance to work at CLC
Registration fees: (including Tea and snacks) TK. 100/=
NB: BMSCL is opening its sister concern CLC for you, where you can learn and improve your international languages. Arabic, English, Korean, Japanese, and many more languages are offered here. If you are planning to go abroad, IELTS preparation and communication is important. We are offering a basic course on the language of your requirement. With our help and guidance, you can easily communicate with confidence in any foreign country. So what are you waiting for, please step into our IELTS workshop or call us, to see what we can do for you.
Century Language Centre (IELTS preparation center)